Monday, March 2, 2015

Salt & Pepper Balls

It's been a couple weeks since I wrote a blog and honestly this is a lot harder then I ever thought. But while doing some "Man-scaping" this past weekend I discovered a very startling thing. As a former twink going through his "transition" to daddy world every new discovery can be very shocking. I work in a very different world compared to most "Americans" - The gay world is an over sexed, grindr filled, and filled with super ripped guys. Don't get me wrong I appreciate this part of our scene because its what fills venues on a weekly basics, but I am not over sexed, grindr filled and super ripped. So does this mean I don't fit in? 

It has taken me YEARS, let me just say that again YEARS to become comfortable as a gay bald man.  (honestly I am not as comfortable as I would like to be and every day is a step in the right direction). After hiding under a hat for many, many years I can finally look in the mirror and see a sexy shaved head man. I have been offered many times to get my hair line fixed but I don't see a point, my hair isn't who I am, nor defines me as a person. I just figured let it fall off... once less thing to do while getting ready. lol But then comes to this new discovery.... ugh! While doing some "man-spacing" I looked down to see 1 very bright white hair... "Salt & Pepper Balls". All I could think was crap-tastic universe.... I didn't even think it was possible for this to happen. When did the days of being a twink die so fast and "age" turns you into a daddy over night! As I trim frantically to hide the truth I think... I can't be the only person going through this or am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment