Tuesday, December 23, 2014

"The Post......"

This last Saturday a drag queen went on a rant about me and my friends and I figured I would address it here not on Facebook anymore. Because I refuse to give her anymore attention since that is all she seeks. So from here on out we will call her "BS".

Here is her "Rant":


Now lets set the record straight once and for all. This is the same drag queen for months now venting on fb about how her life is shit and how she had to almost sleep on a park bench because the people she was staying with before (after 3 months of sleeping on their couch) finally decided enough was enough. We have been friends on and off for years now. Honestly it ends because I got fed up being treated just like a wallet and used just for fb likes. So after her fb status about having to sleep on a park bench we opened our home to BS, blew up a air bed in the sun room, made sure she had food, a warm bed and a roof over her head for about 3 weeks. 

During the 3rd week there was a Charity event in Hillcrest remembering passed LGBT members. That night also one of my friends got married and asked to meet up at a local venue for a drink. During the whole meet up, someone "forgot their wallet" and sat there with a frowned face all night... So I decided, "you know what you are not going to ruin this joyous moment for us so I will just open a tab, get you a couple drinks and we can hang out". As the night went on it turned into plenty of drinks and food with the ending tab being up worth of $150. After getting home and there was still no thank you for the hospitality or generosity I was mentally done. (To me it isn't about the money if there is some form of gratitude shown). Later that week BS moved out... didn't hear from her until the day of our Halloween party stating she was on the way. (yippie) As the night went on he got unbelievably wasted and passed out before 11 pm. Then woke up before anyone else, took all our Halloween candy and his leftover booze and bounced. That was the last I heard from BS.... after Thanksgiving and there was still no attempt for communication on their behalf so I decided to just cut ties, removed social links, and just move on. 

Since that choice honestly life got way better, everyone seemed happier, my partner and I decided to make a crazy move to north county to give ourselves separation and to leave the past in La Mesa. Honestly life was great, I did not think about this person nor have any hard feelings, people move on and life changes. Then comes this last Saturday when I saw BS at a local venue talking to my partner and while I was on the floor I decided to just avoid the conversation because during my DJ shift there isn't the time nor the place to have this conversation. The night ended and that was it.... so I thought! I woke up Sunday morning before our meeting to a text message with a screen shot (since I cut all social ties I never saw the post) from BS... I just couldn't believe it. After everything, you take to social media to slam us?! Me and my close friends have a rule that any drama can be saved for an adult conversation and not blasted on social media for attention! So I shared the screen shot on my fb page and said I am done.... and to my surprise people supported my idea to move on and even got texts from people saying ya that is F-uped! 

People come into your life for a reason... it might not be a for ever friend but they come into your life to teach you something. This sure did teach me something!! It taught me to stand up for myself, don't let people take advantage of you and that if you get the negative out of your life it will get better! So let's set the record straight - we aren't friends, we haven't been in MONTHS, and honestly after how many people have helped you out in San Diego to keep you off a street and that's how you thank them.... KISS MY WHITE ASS! 2015 is gonna be an amazing year with out BS and I know this because the last month of 2014 was.... Happy Holidays and remember your self worth before other people put you down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment